Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions will apply to anyone booking a Sports, Remedial or Holistic Therapy appointments or contacting Liz Stevenson Sports & Remedial Therapies through the website, email, phone or social media. The client is asked to pay special attention to the provisions relating to liability and cancellations, this does not affect your statutory rights.
- It is your responsibility to disclose all details of your present condition, previous injuries and medical history so that we can ensure the best advice and treatment is given. Failure to do so may adversely affect your treatment. Liz Stevenson, Sports & Remedial Therapies accepts no responsibility from any losses or damages arising from such incidents.
- Instruction by a client to commence Sports/Remedial or Holistic Treatment will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore consent to treatment.
- By accepting to treatment and services and by agreeing, signing to these terms and conditions and client consultation form, you hereby undertake to pay Liz Stevenson, Sports & remedial Therapies of all costs incurred as a result of your treatment.
- Cancellation Policy - Failure to attend your agreed appointment slot will be charged in full. Appointments cancelled with notice of less than 24hrs will be charged in full.
- Lateness policy - If the client is late for an appointment, the session cannot be extended and will end at the appointment time.
Liz Stevenson, Sports & Remedial Therapies may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and place a new version on the website. All sessions, treatments and purchases from Liz Stevenson Sports & Remedial Therapies from the data that the amended terms are placed on our website will be governed by those new terms.