- Improves blood circulation and lymph helping to bring nutrients in to the tissues and waste products out.
- Enhances endorphins, reduces stress, improved sleep, and digestion.
- Reduces pain, tension & stiffness.
- Helps to maintain and improve muscle function – muscles can shorten and become inelastic.
- Promotes a quicker recovery from injury whilst reducing the chance of re-injury.
- Boosts athletic performance and endurance – reduces muscle soreness, resulting in consistently higher levels of training.
- Prevents injury and loss of mobility to muscle – promotes flexibility and relaxation whilst improving muscle tone.
- Cures and restores mobility to injured muscle – adhesions and scar tissue can be broken down giving back the muscles structural integrity and flexibility.
If you are struggling with chronic tension in your neck, shoulders, back, thighs, legs, or any other area of your body, this article may help you get to the root of your pain, once and for all.
I have experienced this personally and have treated many clients where this has contributed to their muscular tension & pain.
I have also released trapped memories & blocked energy with clients when performing manual therapy such as Peripheral Joint Mobilisation, Myofacial Release & Cranial Sacral Therapy. Our body is so much more than we give it credit for.