Benefits of Remedial & Sports Massage
- Improves blood circulation and lymph helping to bring nutrients in to the tissues and waste products out.
- Enhances endorphins, reduces stress, improved sleep, and digestion.
- Reduces pain, tension & stiffness.
- Helps to maintain and improve muscle function – muscles can shorten and become inelastic.
- Promotes a quicker recovery from injury whilst reducing the chance of re-injury.
- Boosts athletic performance and endurance – reduces muscle soreness, resulting in consistently higher levels of training.
- Prevents injury and loss of mobility to muscle – promotes flexibility and relaxation whilst improving muscle tone.
- Cures and restores mobility to injured muscle – adhesions and scar tissue can be broken down giving back the muscles structural integrity and flexibility.